Sunday, October 26, 2008

Columbia, Pa to Baltimore, Pa
















Time: 6:48:53 Total Distance: 650.0 miles Today's Distance: 78.9 miles Avg. Speed: 11.4 mph

Today was I great day, I got up at 6:30 and was out the door and down the road by 7:30. The first 20 miles where brutal I climbed from 200 feet to 800 feet decended back to 200 and then up to 800 and repeated that about ten times!
The rest of the day I was on flat ground with nice weather and the best part was at the end of the day I got to Baltimore and got to stay with my friends Jack and Evis in their beautiful apartment, it's always nice to see old friends when you're on the road.

1 comment:

Josh Farnsworth said...

Lee,
We sure are proud of you buddy! I think this will really give you a growing experience and help you to discover the most imortant things in your life. If you're coming anywhere near Roanoke, VA give us a call: 540-204-6447
Josh & Laura Farnsworth