Sunday, October 26, 2008

Norristown, Pa to Warwick, Pa












Time: 4:45:17 Total Distance: 501.7 miles Today's Distance: 50.6 miles Avg. Speed: 10.6

Today was tiring I didn't have to travel very far but it was a fairly hard day none the less. I woke up sort of late and rolled around in my plush king sized bed for a few minutes moaning and trying to rationalize a few more minutes of sleep. When I finally did get out of bed I went and helped myself to a huge complimentary breakfast and hit the road.
The terrain was fairly flat with a few hills but I was tired already so when I found out that the campground was at the top of a two mile long hill my heart sank and then climbed 600 vertical feet...
Also I got lost for an hour, lost my gloves and basically wanted to go home.









No comments: