Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Delaware Water Gap, PA to Norisstown, PA





































Time: 8:13:45 Total Distance: 451.1 miles Today's Distance: 102.7 miles Avg. Speed: 12.5 mph

I got up at 6:30am packed, ran into town got a quick tasty breakfast, and was riding by 8:00am. My goal was to reach downtown Norristown PA but I only made it as far as the out skirts by dark and I could go any farther because the traffic in bad in town and I didn't want to get hit by a car. So I started looking for a place to stay, the only place was a Marriot and they wanted $250.00 a night but the manager took pity on me and gave it to me for only $75.00

3 comments:

Grace said...

hi, i like your blog... and i like the pictures... :)

Unknown said...

hey Lee, Whatzzzzup!!!
we are happy to hear news about you...go for with your goal...you will see the amazing fillings of accomplish that...but remember to focus on that...keep that in mind!
We will be waiting to hear more about you...good luck!
Alex/Jaque

rhood said...

Hi Lee,
Same ol, same ol here, but look at all you are doing and seeing! I hope it warms up soon. Remember that a journey of a thousand miles starts with one step, or pedel in your case. Love, Robin.