Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Gear and Final Prep.


Wow, it's finally starting to feel real, I will be leaving the island in only a couple of days, I've been talking to friwnds around the country lining up places to stay and buying the last few odds and ends before I go. I'm taking tommorrow and thursday off to get everything packed and clean up the house I'm cat sitting (don't worry Deborah it's clean it just needs a little polishing) and then I'm gone.

I've been biking a bit more with the bags on to get the feeling of riding my bike with all the weight, it' s a huge difference between empty and loaded so I really need to get more used to it. Well bye for now, I'll try to post the first night after I leave; I'm planning on staying with a friend so I'll have internet. Here's a picture of the island, I think I'm going to miss the place.

No comments: